Posted May 06, 2009 at 3:33:02 AM
Subject: Senior Java Engineer, Salt Lake City | 80-120k
Our client is looking for highly skilled Java developers to work on enterprise and web applications, and infrastructure. Candidates should have 5 years or more professional development experience and at least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
This is a fulltime role not contract. The job pays a competitive base salary DOE (from 80-120k) with a performance bonus plus many company sponsored programs and incentives. If you are outside Salt Lake City, relocation assistance is provided.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong development background in Java 1.5 OR 1.6
* Experience using web presentation technologies
* Development on Linux with JavaEE, Spring & JMS
* Hibernate & Tomcat
* Eclipse and Junit
* Experience with Ant and SVN or CVS
* Experience with XML, XSD, JAXB, XSLT, etc
* Experience with Maven & Oracle 10g
To be considered, please submit your resume along with your salary requirements to beau at open-source-staffing.com