This is a read-only archive. Find the latest Linux articles, documentation, and answers at the new Linux.com!

Linux.com

Forums: Hardware - BELKIN

Other Topics
Posted Oct 26, 2008 at 7:40:24 PM
Subject: BELKIN
Hi im trying to install belkin wireless, and i cant even figure out how to get the cd to install,run. i need to know where to go. how do i get this to run.
Back to top Profile Email Website
PerlCoder
Joined Jun 30, 2008

Other Topics
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 5:43:09 AM
Your just trying to use a Belkin wireless router, right? (If not, please be more specific.) If so, the CD is not useful to you because it is just a MS Windows program that is supposed to help you configure the router. But you can configure it yourself -- and we can help you. But do you know how to get to the router configuration screen? If you connect your PC/laptop into a spare LAN port on the back of router, you can get to the config screen by setting your web browser's address bar to the ip address of the router. (192.168.2.1 by default, I think.) There should be instructions in the included manual of how to get there if you have trouble.

PerlCoder (http://indicium.us)

CHAR
Joined Oct 26, 2008

Other Topics
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 11:49:35 PM
Hi im trying to download myessentials router, i have a belkin wireless adapter, this worked when i had ms windows on the desktop. i just cant seem to get it configured right, if you have an lamens terms for me to understand, please let me know, thank you very much for the response. Char
Agens
Joined Apr 28, 2009

Other Topics
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 10:08:31 PM
I've got the same problem ...
Tableless layout Validate XHTML 1.0 Strict Validate CSS Powered by Xaraya