Posted by: Anonymous
on August 04, 2007 02:38 AM
1. Mono perpetuates the .NET code base.
2. Mono will work until MS decides to break it.
3. Mono is supported by MS via Novell to accomplish #1
4. <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_de_Icaza">Miguel de Icaza</a> is a brilliant programmer and leader who has no problem with the MS/Novell patent agreements. I'll not support him in that.
5. There are a plethora of other development frameworks that are fully Free and unencumbered. Why bother with applications for this new one?