This is a read-only archive. Find the latest Linux articles, documentation, and answers at the new!

Re:small claims court

Posted by: Anonymous Coward on January 08, 2007 08:01 PM
In Britain, a useful route to go is to involve the local trading standards office. They are part of the local council and are in the phone book.

Write a covering letter explaining the situation and include *copies* of all documentation.

Trading Standards wield some very big sticks; vencors tend to jump when contacted by them.


Return to How to get a Windows tax refund