The big problems I had were the Syskonnect/Yukon driver and dhclient on my K8V Deluxe board. They were fixed for a while, then somehow went back to not working. I also had a lot of lockups and crashes that appeared to be related to GEOM, causing me to switch to Gentoo until I was sure it was safe to use FreeBSD/AMD64 again. I switched to an MSI K8T Neo2-FIR on the same FreeBSD installation (5.3-RELEASE) and the boot process would not complete, even in single user mode. A fresh installation yielded no better results. I'm now on a dual Opteron system and haven't tried out FreeBSD since I switched to it. I figure I'll wait for 5.4-RC1 before I gave these systems another shot. I'll be reviewing 5.4-RELEASE when it becomes available.