This is a read-only archive. Find the latest Linux articles, documentation, and answers at the new Linux.com!

Linux.com

Re: Too bad Walmart IS evil ...

Posted by: Anonymous Coward on June 17, 2002 10:48 AM
... cause 13% of the folks in that high QOL township are living Walmart fat ... and the other 87% are without living-wage jobs. THAT's an economists idea of paradise --- 87% of people do not agree and will eventually tear-down that fat-living Walmartized paradise.

#

Return to Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows pre-installed